From 01. to 05. April 2019 Plan Software GmbH presented itself as MindSphere Silver Partner, at the Hannover Messe in hall 9.
We were able to inspire many interested parties with the following solutions:
MindSphere App: Monitoring of drive systems
- A Siemens-owned MindSphere application.
- SIDRIVE IQ offers a cloud-based solution for data analysis that makes the operating and status data of drive components more transparent.
- It enables you to digitally monitor, analyze and optimize drive systems to maximize their availability, efficiency and performance.
Our part in SIDRIVE IQ: Front-end development.
MindSphere App: Monitoring of hydraulic aggregates
- HYDAC Hydraulic Compact Power Unit CO3 is a frequency-controlled continuous operation unit for machine tools.
- We connect a low-cost hardware module to the CO3, which then transfers the data to the MindSphere.
- The module sends the data from the sensors every 10 seconds and activates:
- predictive maintenance in different ways, e.g. to predict the development of plate and oil temperature,
- the planning of remote maintenance.
MindSphere App: Independent Fleet Management Solution
- IFMS offers commercial fleet operators a technology-driven, independent fleet system for the lifetime management of tyres and wheels.
- IFMS collects real-time data via on-board hardware and software and uses networked smart technology.
- Sensors on each wheel rim measure tire pressure and temperature.
- This data is recorded on the IFMS box together with location data via GPS and telemetry data such as fuel level, speed or axle weight.
- The data is transferred to the cloud via the mobile phone network.
All this information is read out via a CAN bus adapter and processed in real-time in MindSphere.